3 Fat Bombs
- 30 grams of Strawberries (fresh or frozen), diced
- 100 grams Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 Tbsp Erythritol
- 1/3 cup Coconut Flour
1) Puree the strawberries and erythritol in a food processor.
2) Add remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
3) Divide the dough into balls and chill until ready to serve.
Energy – 166 kcal
Protein – 2.6g (8%)
Fat – 14g (87%)
Carbohydrates – 3g (6%)
Fiber – 0.8g
Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs For Keto | Easy Low Carb Dessert Recipes https://t.co/SPCZCDzhmT— Natural Weight Loss With Keto (@losewithketo) June 30, 2020