- 1 large Egg
- 2 Tbsp Heavy Cream
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- Pour olive oil into a microwave-safe dish,
coating the bottom and sides evenly.
- Add in egg and heavy cream. Beat until well mixed.
- Stir in coconut flour and baking powder.
- Spread the batter evenly into the dish
with a rubber spatula.
- Cook in the microwave for 1-2 minutes or
until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
Energy – 422 kcal
Protein – 7g (7%)
Fat – 42g (90%)
Carbohydrates – 3g (3%)